10 Oct 2017 – Artificial intelligence (AI) is poised to unleash the next wave of disruption and companies should prepare for it now. A report showed that AI could contribute up to $ US 15.7 trillion to the global economy in 2030 with $6.6 trillion, likely to come from increased productivity and $ 9.1 trillion, likely to come from consumption-side effects!
It was a great morning of discussion of the topic, and we would like to thank our speakers for the insights and engaging panel discussion!
- Hamdi Mohammed, Managing Director, Financial Services, Accenture,
- Henri Hartloff, VP Sales, Taiger,
- Céline Le Cotonnec, Chief Data Officer, AXA Singapore,
- Shaun Ray, Head of Architecture ASEAN, Amazon Web Services, and
- Jordane Rollin, Head of Digital Transformation for Trade Finance, Standard Chartered.
Special thanks also to Tomasz Kurczyk, Director of Digital Transformation, AXA for the visit of AXA Digital Hive!
Thank you to all for joining us! Do visit our website for more upcoming events.
For more French Chamber Banking, Finance & Fintech events, visit http://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/banking-finance
For more French Chamber Tech & Innovation events, visit http://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/ict