2 Mar 2017 – Being able to surf, tweet, or send a text message at 30,000 feet in the air is not just a dream anymore.
At this Aerospace and ICT committee meeting, Jags Burhm, VP Aero Global mobility, EUTELSAT ASIA, provided the APAC picture of the highly dynamic sector, covering:
- the current state of the inflight connectivity market, with a focus on APAC,
- what passengers are doing today with inflight connectivity,
- how airlines are using this enablement to improve operational efficiencies – aircraft- and service- based,
- emerging trends for this sector in APAC, and
- regional differences in conducting airline business in China, India, Vietnam, Indonesia.
Thank you to all for attending this insightful meeting and for the lively discussion!
For more French Chamber Aerospace events, visit http://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/Aeronautics-Space-Defence-Security
For more French Chamber ICT events, visit http://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/ict