21 Nov 2018 – The Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Consumer and Business Lending market across the Asia-Pacific region, including China, is estimated at close to $200 billion. As the growth rate exponentially increases from year to year, P2P is not a trend anymore, but rather a new business model to stay for a long time and change the landscape:
- How does P2P lending help to solve the market problem?
- What is it that makes P2P lending so attractive versus traditional players?
- Limitations of P2P, risks, and challenges
- Where is Asia and Singapore on the global map of the P2P lending industry?
- P2P lending: start-up nation or truly operational business?
- Is there a chance for collaboration between old and new financial players on the market?
- Blockchain and P2P – new coalition?
- Applying P2P principles to other industries
- And finally, will the alternative finance companies shift the traditional finance market?
Dimitri Kouchnirenko, Co-founder & Director, Incomlend shared with members more about the phenomenon of peer-to-peer lending, discussing what it means for the industry.
Thank you all for joining us! Do visit our website for more upcoming events.
For more French Chamber Banking, Finance & Fintech events, visit https://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/banking-finance