3 Oct 2018 – A new wave of legaltech, from machine learning to automation, AI, blockchain, is changing legal practice models. A great evening of discussion with a great line-up of speakers and industry practitioners on legal tech innovations at Collision 8, who shared on the different ways tech is changing the legal sector, the future of the sector. the challenges and the opportunities, followed by a great session of networking.
- Noémie Alintissar, Manager, Future Law Innovation Programme (FLIP)
- Rajesh Sreenivasan, Partner, Rajah & Tann
- Maëva Slotine, Principal, Slotine, moderated by Rena Phua, Head of Marketing, LegalFAB
- Thomas Chuang, Legal Product Expert, Luminance
- Chris Powell, Co-Founder & Head of Business Development, LegalFAB
Thank you for all joining us! For more events, do visit our website.
Read also: A spotlight on AI in our latest innovation-themed edition of FOCUS magazine
For more French Chamber Legal & Tax events, visit https://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/legal-tax
For more French Chamber Tech & Innovation events, visit https://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/ICT