12 Sep 2018 – At this entrepreneur experience sharing session, Guillaume Chabrieres and Alexis Lhoyer from Chab Events, shared with members, start-ups and fellow entrepreneurs, their experience and insights on their entrepreneurship story, from first starting out, to expanding portfolio of inspiring events and overseas activities 5 years later, an inspiring story of:
- The challenges they faced during the start but also after a few years, what are the cycles, various phases of ups and downs?
- The lessons learnt and mistakes to avoid
- The financial aspects, grants, relations with stakeholders
- Staffing and management methods to involve and develop their passionate team
- Mental support from the private and professional circles…
In the business of ideas, Chab Events is a turnkey corporate event management, experiential marketing and video production company based in Singapore, Paris, Bali and Siem Reap. Chab Events creates experiences that connect brands to the people who matter most to them, unique and emotionally impactful projects for clients in South-East Asia and Europe across a large range of industries including healthcare, insurance, finance, luxury, fashion, tech, aerospace, hospitality, food and beverage.
Thank you for all joining us! For more events, do visit our website.
For more French Chamber Startups & Entrepreneurs events, visit http://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/startups-entrepreneurs
For more French Chamber Digital Marketing & Communication events, visit http://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/digital-innovations-marketing