17 May 2018 – Outsourcing services, and in particular via a RFP process, is a process to choose a partner for the long run. To bring value to the business, it is crucial to make the right decision by selecting the appropriate vendor and create a positive partnership. A defined methodology is required to ensure a win-win situation including added-value perspectives to the company, as well as on-time delivery during the transition and transformation period.
At this meeting, Gregory Franc from EVA Group introduced members to:
- From business case to transition-out including RFI, RFP, transition-in, run and reversibility
- Drill-down on the EVA Group RFP methodology: multi-step stages (preparation, writing & conduct, transition periods)
- Scope of work definition and SLA definition
- Types of engagement
- How to define the scoring grid (ability to deliver, financial, SLA)
- Contract Management, with governance best practices on the IT Transformation roadmap
- Advice and return of experience in Regional & Global RFPs
Thank you for all joining us! For more events, do visit our website.
For more French Chamber Tech & Innovation events, visit http://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/ICT
For more French Chamber Sourcing & Supply Chain events, visit http://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/sourcing-supply-chain