14 Nov 2017 – At this committee meeting, Germain Araud, Altios, and Lisbeth Lanvers-Shah, DS Avocats, gave members an insight on:
- The ever-emerging Indian Economy: is India waking-up for Good?
- What does it take to tackle “Challenge India”?
- Is India really the World’s most attractive economy for foreign investors?
The presentation included:
- An overview of India (key facts, macro-eco data…)
- A look at the recent economic reforms (demonetisation, GST…) and their impacts
- Key opportunities & challenges
- What you need to know beyond the data: Practical take-aways that companies need to know to tackle India as their next growth destination
- provide a snapshot of the entry strategies available to foreign companies
- address the issues foreign companies meet/may meet while setting up business in India
Thank you all for joining us! Do visit our website for more upcoming events.
For more French Chamber Legal & Tax events, visit http://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/legal-tax
For more French Chamber Asia events, visit http://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/asia