13 Sep 2017 – At this entrepreneur experience sharing session, Alexia Sichere and Maelle Pochat, Co-Founders of Try & Review, shared with us their experiences and insights on their entrepreneurship story, from first starting out, to winning the France Singapore ICT Awards in the category of ‘Newcomer Award’. They shared with us notably the following points:
- The transition: Leaving a secured job in the corporate world to start a new business in a new country, why and how?
- How to find one’s partner/co-founder, what are the benefits?
- The difficulties and challenges during the start but also after a few months, what are the cycles, various phases of ups and downs?
- The lessons learnt from the 1st start-up and mistakes to avoid
- The financial aspects, grants, relations with stakeholders and the salary
- Staffing issues
- Mental support from the family, or mentor…
Thank you to all for joining us! Do visit our website for more upcoming events.
For more French Chamber Start-ups & Entrepreneurs events, visit http://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/startups-entrepreneurs