30 Sep 2016 – The internationalisation of the RMB, coupled with the opening of the Chinese domestic bonds markets to both issuers and investors, makes the Chinese capital markets the next “giant to be”, and of relevance to foreign players.
This executive briefing session, by Frances Cheung, Head of Rates Strategy for Asia ex-Japan, Société Générale CIB, Hong Kong, and Benjamin Lamberg, Global Co-Head of MTNs & Private Placements Group and Head of Asia Syndicate, Crédit Agricole CIB, Hong Kong, provided members with key elements to understanding:
- internationalisation of RMB to sate,
- the onshore Chinese bond market,
- its opening to foreign issuers and investors alike,
- the current regulatory frameworks, and
- the development of a green financing framework.
For more French Chamber Asia events, visit http://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/asia
For more French Chamber Banking, Finance & Fintech events, visit http://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/banking-finance