13 May 2016 – Open Inovasi is a joint effort of four French corporates operating in Singapore to find innovative solutions for industrial renewal and to keep up with the rapidly changing business environments.
Open Inovasi is an online platform and common working model with the objective to reach the external innovators across the industry boarders. The objective is to find new solutions for sustainable cities and to develop the solutions into new businesses in collaboration with the innovators.
The objective is to find new solutions for sustainable cities and to develop these solutions into new businesses in collaboration with innovators. For the purpose of this presentation, the following main partners shared their insights:
- Eugene De Rozario, Head, Maintenance, Business Development, Dragages Singapore (Bouygues Construction)
- Antoine Fagette, Director, Center of Excellence for Smart/Safe Cities & Maritime Security, Thales
- Gregory Blokkeel, Head of Innovation Cell @Singapore, PSA Group
- Nicolas Marechal-Abram, Scientific Director, Veolia City Modeling Center
- Emmi Kaipio, Open Innovation Officer, Veolia City Modelling Center
For more French Chamber Research & Innovation events, visit http://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/research-innovation
For more French Chamber Smart Cities events, visit http://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/smart-cities
For more French Chamber ICT events, visit http://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/ict